Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress
- Prepare 100 g of penne pasta,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt,.
- It’s 3 of small vine tomatoes, chopped,.
- You need 100 g of frozen shrimp (medium sized),.
- It’s 1 handful of watercress, chopped roughly,.
- It’s 63 g of reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,.
- It’s 30 g of le roule garlic soft cheese,.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to season.
Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress Instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and begin cooking the penne pasta according to packet instructions. Four minutes before the pasta is cooked through add in the frozen shrimp to cook along with the pasta, and then a minute before the pasta has finished cooking add in 9/10ths of the chopped watercress to blanche.
- Drain off the pasta, shrimp and watercress in a collender and set aside.
- Using the pan you cooked the pasta in (now drained of all water), add the tomatoes and feta cheese and then return the pasta, shrimp and watercress mix to the saucepan too. Gently stir everything together.
- Season with a couple of cracks of black pepper and add the le roule garlic soft cheese, again stir gently until the soft cheese melts over the warm pasta and coats it evenly.
- Serve up in a shallow bowl or plate and then garnish with the remaining watercress set aside from earlier.
- 415kcals per portion.