Prawns and Chorizo Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns and Chorizo Pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns and Chorizo Pasta
- You need 500 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 250 grams of chorizo or salami.
- You need 200 grams of prawns.
- It’s 6-7 of dry chillies (no seed) -optional.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of coriander.
- You need 1/4 bunch of parsley.
- You need 6 Tbsp of olive oil.
Prawns and Chorizo Pasta Step By Step
- Prepare ingredients
- Use 4 Tbsp of olive oil and heat up the pan. Fry chillies with medium heat and turn off when smell nice. Take them out the pan and leave them on the side. ** You can skip this step, if you don’t like a little extra spicy.
- Using the same oil with low heat, fry chorizo and/or salami (optional) to release their oil and flavours. When the oil starts changing colour and smells nice, take them out the pan and leave it on the side. Also take out all the flavoured oil. Chorizo can be burned easily, keep an eye on them.
- Add little fresh oil in the same pan, warm up and coat the prawns.
- Cook your pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Water should be boiled already. Add pasta as soon as you take the prawns out of the pan.
- Heat up the same pan with 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Cook garlic until golden and add back chorizo/ salami and oil and chillies. Add back pasta and coat pasta with oil. Add back prawns. Mix everything together.
- Add finely chopped coriander and parsley. Mix them together.
- Grate parmesan cheese and you can serve pasta with parmesan cheese and truffle oil (optional)
- Pasta is ready to be served.