Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp
- It’s 1/2-1 of k of large shrimps shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 of or more cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s of Additional grated parmegian.
Creamy Garlic Butter Shrimp Instructions
- Melt butter in a pan then add garlic and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the garlic browns lightly. Do not burn.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about a minute or two
- Add the cream, milk, parmesan and parsley and cook about 2 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Additional parmesan before serving if desired. Serve while hot.