Garlic shrimp with pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic shrimp with pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp with pasta
- It’s 500 g of medium-sized Shrimp.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sunflower or any cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s Half of 170g can of all purpose cream.
- It’s Half of bulb (or whole) of medium-sized garlic.
- Prepare of Half a 400g pack pf spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1/3 of of a 330ml can of beer.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need Pinch of chili flakes (optional).
- You need of grated parmesan cheese (fresh or dried ine).
- It’s Dash of parsley or oregano.
- Prepare Dash of paprika.
Garlic shrimp with pasta Step By Step
- Heat the oil in a wok style or not so shallow pan then saute the garlic and then put the butter until the garlic is golden brown.
- Put in the shrimp then saute again for 5 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Put the beer and let it simmer in 5-10minutes until shrimp is cooked.
- There will be more liquid because of the beer. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the liquid simmer to lessen the amount of liquid and to remove some alcohol in the liquid from the beer (you will know when you smell the nice fragrance of the liquid minus the alcohol smell). Then add the all purpose cream then mix until it becomes a sauce. You can put the chili flakes and parsley or oregano this time
- Then on another caserole heat water half filled then put oil salt. When having bubbles, put the past and do the normally method of cooking a pasta
- Once pasta is cooked you can either drain the liquid or use tong to transfer the pasta into the other pan with the sauce. It is better to use the tong method if your sauce is too thick so that liquid from pasta is added into the sauce.
- Mix the pasta with tongs. You can add additional chili flakes, pepper, salt, oregano or parsley to your liking. Eat the pasta with the leftover beer! Delicious!😋