Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- It’s 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- You need 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather