Shrimp & Orzo Salad – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp & Orzo Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp & Orzo Salad
- You need 8 oz of orzo pasta.
- You need 1 lb of large shrimp (about 20).
- It’s of Juice & zest from 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon or whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely minced dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely minced shallot.
Shrimp & Orzo Salad Step By Step
- Cook orzo according to package instructions, boiling for 9-10 minutes but add shrimp in the last 2 minutes to cook.
- In a large bow that you will serve in, combine oil, mustard, shallot and dill.
- Drain pasta and shrimp and add to mixing bowl. Stir well to combine. Serve at any temperature.