Butterfly garlic butter prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Butterfly garlic butter prawns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butterfly garlic butter prawns
- Prepare 4 slice of bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic, diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of prawns, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chives.
Butterfly garlic butter prawns Step By Step
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Using a 7.5cm butterfly cutter, cut 4 butterflies from bread.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir through until pale gold.
- Add salt and pepper to pan and stir until for 30 seconds. Add prawns and cook for two minutes.
- Grill butterfly bread until golden on both sides.
- Place bread on serving plate. Place one prawn on each piece of bread and top with chives. Serve.