Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare of Cornflour or thickening granules.
- It’s 1 of Boneless chicken thighs/breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet corn.
- You need of Egg noodles.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup Instructions
- Bring the pot of water to the boil. Add the stock cubes and allow to simmer.
- Peel and slice the carrots and spring onions
- In a separate pan stir fry the chicken until cooked. Season with salt and pepper or other spices if you wish. I chose to add a little chilli powder, ground cumin and ground coriander.
- Add thickening granules or some cornflower to thicken stock according to personal taste
- Add the carrots, spring onions, and sweetcorn to the stock and leave to cook carrots
- Add the chicken and noodles to the stock and a dash of soy sauce. Season according
- Garnish with some fresh coriander (optional)
- Serve with a dash of Franks Red Hot sauce.