Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- You need 1 pound of raw peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic minced.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Step By Step
- Line large cookie sheet with tin foil
- Toss Asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper
- Roast Asparagus mixture at 400 degrees for 6 minutes
- While cooking Asparagus, mix raw shrimp with 2 tbls of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh parsley (all to taste) then add 2 tbls of melted butter and let marinate until Asparagus is done.
- Add shrimp mixture to other side of the pan. Cover shrimp and Asparagus with 1 tbls of melted butter.
- Put back in oven and roast 6 minutes (until Shrimp is opaque)
- Take out and drizzle with lemon juice (to your liking)
- Serve over pasta or rice, or eat as is.