To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Prepare 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- You need to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup Step By Step
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes