Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- It’s 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain.
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry.
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning.
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes.
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean.