Shrimp alfredo bake – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp alfredo bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp alfredo bake
- You need 1/2 lb of precooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen broccoli (thawed).
- It’s 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of Mozzerella.
Shrimp alfredo bake Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook pasta
- In skillet bring shrimp, broccoli, and Alfredo to simmer. Mix well
- Put pasta in large baking dish and pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle Mozzerella on it and bake 25 minutes. Enjoy!