Lemon Pepper Shrimp over Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lemon Pepper Shrimp over Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Shrimp over Pasta
- It’s 2 lb of of med raw shrimp (peeled and deveined, i also took the tails off).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of McCormick lemon pepper seasoning (i added a lil more cuz we like it a lil spicier).
- It’s 1 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter (to add to the pasta after cooked).
- It’s 1 of juice of one lemon.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed or 1tea. jarred garlic.
Lemon Pepper Shrimp over Pasta Instructions
- Start to.cook pasta according to package directions. Leave it al dente.
- While pasta is cooking put the 3 tbs butter into a hot med skillet and add garlic. Cook for only about 1min and add shrimp and seasonings. Stir well, add more seasoning if u prefer. Once shrimp is close to being done add lemon juice and stir. Fry til shrimp is pinkish in color being sure not to overcook it.
- Once pasta Is done drain it n add the 1/2 stick of butter. Serve shrimp with the buttery pepper sauce over your pasta.