Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of precooked baby shrimp.
- It’s 2 cup of thawed chopped spinach.
- You need 1 large of spaghetti squash.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 small of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh graded ginger.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut squash open in half and place on a baking pan flesh side up. Roast in oven for about 30-25 minutes.
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and spinach and whisk together to blend ingredients well.
- Then, melt some coconut oil in a medium skillet and heat baby shrimp and spinach together. You can mix in some sriracha and a dash of salt to bring more flavor out. Cook till steamy.
- Once spaghetti squash is done, remove the seeds and stringy flesh. With a fork, scrape the squash from top to bottom. Squash should be coming out looking like spaghetti.
- Place squash flesh in a bowl and add shrimp and spinach mixture along with almond sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients well. Ready to eat!