Spaghetti Squash with shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spaghetti Squash with shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash with shrimp
- It’s 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of shrimps small.
- Prepare 1 Cup of carrots grated.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Nuts.
Spaghetti Squash with shrimp Step By Step
- Cut Spaghetti squash in half. Put it face down on aluminium foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Pan fry shrimp with some oil. I usually put whatever spices are handy. Quite often they are Indian spices
- Stir fry Spinach and carrots for a few minutes
- Take Spaghetti squash out of the oven and take a fork and go with it back and forth until you get strands like spaghetti. It is best to go side to side so you get small strands
- Now it is time to assemble. Put Spaghetti squash on the plate the same way you would with regular spaghetti, add shrimp on top and then add in spinach, carrots and sprouts. Top it off with some nuts. Serve with a side of fish sauce.