Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns
- Prepare 8 pcs of Prawns.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Butter.
- It’s 5 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1/2 pc of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 pc of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns Step By Step
- Remove the shell of the prawn, but keep the head and tail.
- Cut the middle part of the prawn from head to tail.
- Melt the butter.
- Minced the garlic and half of the bell pepper then add to the butter.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the lemon in half. Use only the half part on cooking and the other part for garnish.
- Drizzle the lemon to the prawns.
- Add the butter mixture on the prawns.
- Then add cheese.
- Pre heat the oven at 190°C. Then put the prawn for 8-10 mins. And there you have it!!!