Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s of Salt pepper paprika garlic powder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Avocado diced.
- Prepare of Tomato diced.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Cucumber diced.
- You need of Green onions.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 of mission brand carb balance flour tortilla, large.
Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups Step By Step
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat with a little olive oil. Season your shrimp and toss them. Add to skillet and cook til done, just a few minutes, until they’re cooked through.
- Pile it all up on a low carb, warmed tortilla and enjoy