Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- You need of Seasoning Mix:.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika, salt, garlic & onion powder, oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need of Fajitas:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 of large bell peppers, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of shrimp.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
- You need of Flour tortillas, for serving.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Step By Step
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings.
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Then toss them with 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix. Spread them out evenly on the prepared pan and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. While the veggies get a head start, place the shrimp into the bowl and toss them with the additional tbsp of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Stack up your tortillas and wrap them in foil.
- Once the 1st 12 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and place the shrimp evenly over the veggies. Place the wrapped tortillas on the top rack of the oven and return the pan to the oven for 8-10 minutes more, or until the shrimp is all pink and cooked through. Remove the tortillas carefully as well. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the shrimp and veggies and serve with your favorite toppings.