Shrimp in oyster sauce – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp in oyster sauce using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp in oyster sauce
- You need 400 gr of Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp in oyster sauce Step By Step
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a non stick skillet, and spread it evenly over the skillet
- After all butter has melted, place the shrimps in the skillet in one layer. Sear it until the color turn into orange
- Set the shrimps aside
- Using the same skillet, add 2 more table spoon butter, let it melt
- Add garlic and onion, saute it until fragrant, and then add some black pepper. Stir them all together
- Stir in sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce
- Add a little bit of water, stir it evenly until it's thickened
- Add the shrimps back in to the skillet. Stir it until all the shrimps are coated with the sauce
- Stir in spring onion and cherry tomatoes for one minute only, not too long, so the color of tomatoes and spring onion still looks fresh
- Shrimps in Oyster sauce is ready to be served
- You can check the video how I made this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/woLiKVE3eBg