Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- You need 1 lb of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- You need 1 lb of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- Prepare 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seansoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need of Olive oil.
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp Step By Step
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up.
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!