Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp
- It’s 1 pack of shirataki noodles.
- It’s 2 pcs of tofu.
- You need 1 pc of carrot.
- You need 2 pcs of shrimp.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp Step By Step
- Cook shirataki noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside
- Put shirataki noodles in microwaved safe bowl, pour 1 tbs of soy sauce and mix thoroughly with the noodles
- Slice the carrot. Arrange on top of shirataki noodles
- Put tofu and shrimp on top
- Sprinkle with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, and rice vinegar
- Wrap the bowl with non grease paper. Put in microwave, cook in high temperature for 5 minutes
- Shirataki noodles ready to be served