Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli
- You need 1 of Butternut Squash, cut into small cubes,.
- You need 2 of medium to large sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes,.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, sliced finely,.
- You need of Fresh red chillies to taste,.
- You need of Vegetable oil (1 tbsp),.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 700 ml of water.
- You need of Garnish:.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes,.
- You need of Dried parsley,.
- It’s of Equipment:.
- Prepare of Hand blender.
Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli Instructions
- Add the oil to a large saucepan and heat up on the hob over a medium heat. Add in the vegetables and chillies and fry for a couple of minutes then add in the water and bring to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until the vegetables are soft. This usually takes 15-20 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are nice and soft, remove from the heat and using a hand blender blend until a lovely smooth consistency is achieved.
- Serve up and garnish with a few extra chilli flakes and parsley. Great with some buttered bread! Enjoy. 🙂