Shrimp Linguine – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Linguine using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine
- It’s 22 pieces of Extra Large Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 1 of whole Lemon (zested).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley (diced).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Linguine.
- Prepare of Peeled Shrimp.
- You need of Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shrimp.
- You need of Pot of Water.
- Prepare of Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the pot of water.
- You need of Add a tbsp of salt in the water.
Shrimp Linguine Step By Step
- In a pot, bring the water to boil and add a box of Linguine. Cook to AL Dente. Drain water out. Set pasta aside.
- In another pan, heat 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tbsp of Olive oil at medium heat. Simmer butter and oil then add shrimp. Cook on one side for about 3 minutes. Then turn each one over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- After cooking the shrimp, remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside on a plate. DO NOT TURN OFF HEAT. Add the garlic and lemon juice in the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and red pepper flakes in the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the garlic and lemon juices in the pot of cooked pasta. Mix well then add the cooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice for taste. Enjoy.