Cicis copycat cavatapi soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cicis copycat cavatapi soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cicis copycat cavatapi soup
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenders or breast diced into small cubes.
- You need 3 stalk of celery diced into tiny pieces.
- It’s 1 of large carrot or 4 babby carrots sliced thinly.
- It’s half of large white onion chopped tiny.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of lots of salt.
- You need of bout 4 packets crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of large pot.
- It’s of lots of water lol.
- Prepare 1 box of cavatapi noodles.
- It’s of garlic sale.
- You need of celery flakes ( u can use oregano or Italian seasoning.
Cicis copycat cavatapi soup Instructions
- Sautee veggies til translucent
- Brown cubed chicken in butter add a little celery flakes and garlic salt
- In your large pot add veggies and fill 1/3 full of water add 2 packets red pepper (I save them from pizza night) add browned chicken and cook on med about 30 minutes adding water as needed
- Add half a box of cavatapi noodles and left over pepper this is the time to adjust ur seasons less is,more lol cook for another 5 minutes remove soup from heat cover with lid wait about 20 minutes and enjoy.. I add ice cubes to cool the noodles frpm expanding to much they will expand
- Looks like the real deal taste the same