Cajun butter beans an shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cajun butter beans an shrimp using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun butter beans an shrimp
- You need 1 cup of flour 1 cup oil – roux.
- It’s 3 (6 oz) of packs fresh baby Lima beans.
- You need Half of stick butter.
- Prepare 32 oz of can rotel.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning to your liking.
- Prepare of Red pepper half a teaspoon.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Parsley flakes.
- It’s of Garlic powder to your liking.
- It’s 2 lbs of decent size shrimp.
- It’s of Cajun trinity onions,bellepeppers,celery.
- It’s of Couple frozen packs all ready chopped.
Cajun butter beans an shrimp Step By Step
- Make your roux with flour an oil to dark brown
- Then add yeah season blend cook for minute or two then add rotel, and butter
- Add beans an stir good add water to cover beans an cook on simmer for 3 hours or till your beans or cooked down then add shrimp cook for about another hour !