Shrimp/Sausage Boil – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp/Sausage Boil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp/Sausage Boil
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (clean/no tail).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Old Bay.
- Prepare 2 cups of melted butter.
- You need 1 of sausage package.
- You need 1 lb of small red potatoes.
- It’s 3 of corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
- You need of Parsley.
Shrimp/Sausage Boil Instructions
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards).
- Cut sausage and place to the side.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink)
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!