Chicken noodle pepper soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken noodle pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle pepper soup
- It’s 100 g of noodle.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare of Ground local spices: 3pcs Ehuru seeds (african nutmeg).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of uziza seeds (piper guineese).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of uda (african negro pepper).
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (cut to desired sizes).
- It’s of Nchuanwu leaves (approximately five leaves).
Chicken noodle pepper soup Step By Step
- Place cut chicken in a clean empty pot and put on the burner, allowing the juices to dry.
- Add a cup of water and season with salt, pepper and stock cube. Let it cook till tender.
- When tender, add additional one and half cup of water, add the ground spices and let it boil for a minute.
- Add the noodles and let it cook till tender
- Add the shredded Nchuanwu leaves, stir and bring down from the burner.
- Enjoy while hot and see the cold run out the window! 🙂