Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of diced pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of full butternut chopped.
- You need 3 of peeled and diced sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of fat free milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of organic sesame oil.
Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup Step By Step
- Boil water in a pot and add pumpkin, sweet potato and butternut, cook until ingredients are soft.
- In a separate pan heat up the sesame oil. Add garlic and onion. Cook until golden brown
- Once all ingredients have been well cook. Pour all ingredients into a blending machine add a cup of milk in order to blend well
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds. Pour the soup back into the pot and keep it on the stove on warm temperature heat.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper for taste