Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of stock Celery.
- Prepare 3 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whipping CREAM.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 medium of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Warm water.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- I cook in a slow cooker. And also at elevation: 4500. Adjust accordingly.
- Put cream of chicken soup in pot and cut vegetables to desired thickness, Add to pot. Add the milk, cream, stock. Use pepper and salt to taste. Make sure to add chicken last so you can test the taste and not get ill. Let cook in slow cooker for 1.5-2hrs. I cook until the chicken is done then add the noodles
- NOODLES: in a mixing bowl sift flour and add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix eggs and some water NOT ALOT. continue to add water to make pliable NOT STICKY. roll out with rolling pin. Cut up to desired thickness.
- Add noodles when you are 20-30 min away from being done cooking