Salted Egg Yolk Prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Salted Egg Yolk Prawns using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Yolk Prawns
- Prepare 300 gr of prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Seasonings for the prawn:.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 100 gr of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salted Egg Yolk Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 of red chili, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper powder.
- You need 4 of salted egg yolk, mash with a fork in a small bowl.
Salted Egg Yolk Prawns Instructions
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 30 minutes. Wash and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water.
- Mix the prawns with lemon juice, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside again for 15 minutes.
- Coat evenly with cornstarch. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the prawns until crispy. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Heat the butter. Sauté garlic and red chili until fragrant.
- Add oyster sauce, white pepper powder, and green onions.
- Add the salted egg yolk. Stir until well combined.
- Add the fried shrimp. Stir to coat the prawns evenly. Remove from the heat. Serve with warm rice! 😋