Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Stock from a roasted chicken, from day before.
- Prepare of Left over chicken without skin, from day before.
- You need to taste of Water.
- Prepare of I packet of your favourite chicken noodle soup.
- Prepare 1-2 of chicken or vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of (you can add tiny bits of vegetables (carrots, cauliflower).
Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup Step By Step
- In a medium sized pot heat the jellytpye stock from day before with enough water to dissolve it. Add the packet of chicken noodle soup, add more water if needed cook as to instructions. If you are adding finely sliced veg like carrots or cauliflower, do this now.
- Slice the spring onion finely add to soup. Season with salt and 1-2 chicken stock cubes. Simmer, in the meantime whisk egg mix with a tiny bit of water, whisk again, put into microwave and if to make scrambled egg. Cook for about 60 seconds. The egg needs to just cooked, but firm enough to be sliced into cubes.
- Cube chicken, add to soup, heat thoroughly through, serve straight away. Do be careful as the soup will be very hot, as the goodness keeps hotter than the soup.