Pimped-up lipton chicken noodle soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pimped-up lipton chicken noodle soup using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pimped-up lipton chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 of lipton chicken noodle soup pouch.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of handfull baby spinach or baby kale leafs.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Pimped-up lipton chicken noodle soup Instructions
- Prepare soup as per directions on package
- Meanwhile, coarsly chop the spinach or kale leafs and put aside
- Wisk the eggs in a small bowl and put aside
- When soup is ready, add spinach/kale to soup and stir
- Pour in the eggs while stirring with a fork
- Add fresh ground black pepper to taste and stir well
- Serve hot and enjoy!