Spicy Shrimp Scampi – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Shrimp Scampi using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 2 pounds of large raw shrimp, shells removed and deveined.
- It’s 4 of Tablespoond garlic butter, my recipe is in my profile and found in search for Garlic Butter.
- You need 2 of to 4 pickled hot cherry peppers , sliced, seeds removed for a milder taste.
- You need 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- You need of lemon wedges for serving.
Spicy Shrimp Scampi Step By Step
- Have peppers sliced and ready
- Heat garlic butter and peppers in a large skillet until melted
- Add shrimp and cover, cook on medium low until shrimp start to turn pink turn once, about 3 to 4 minutes
- Add tomatoes and increase heat to medium and cook just until tomatoes start to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes
- Serve with rice as an entree or as an appetizerwith french bread slices, pita wedges, crackers or flatbread. Serve with lemon on the side.