Garlic & lemon pepper shrimp and broccoli – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic & lemon pepper shrimp and broccoli using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic & lemon pepper shrimp and broccoli
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh broccoli.
Garlic & lemon pepper shrimp and broccoli Step By Step
- Combine shrimp, garlic and lemon pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter in pan over med-low heat.
- Add shrimp to the butter and saute at med heat until shrimp is throughly cooked.
- Removed shrimp from pan.
- Pour olive oil in the same pan.
- Saute broccoli until throughly cooked.
- Add shrimp to pan with broccoli and continue to cook for ten minutes.