Amazing Cheesy Shrimp And Pastas! (Gluten Free!) – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Amazing Cheesy Shrimp And Pastas! (Gluten Free!) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amazing Cheesy Shrimp And Pastas! (Gluten Free!)
- You need 1 box of Gluten free Catelli Pennes.
- You need 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 packages of Deveined/Detailed shrimps.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gluten free chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion, minced.
- You need 1 packages of White mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Amazing Cheesy Shrimp And Pastas! (Gluten Free!) Instructions
- Cook the pastas as directed for about 5-6 minutes, or just before they're done. Don't cook completely.
- Meanwhile, mince your garlic and onion and slice the mushrooms. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet on high and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add in your red pepper flakes. First cook the garlic and onion until lightly browned, then add the mushrooms. Cook until lightly browned.
- Drain your pastas and put aside.
- Add the shrimps to your skillet and cook until done. Put the shrimp-vegetable mix aside, making sure to leave the juice into the skillet.
- Add a cup of water and a tablespoon of chicken broth into the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add in another 2 tablespoons of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook until melted.
- Add in your pastas and mix continuously until all water is absorbed.
- Put back the shrimps and vegetables and mix until even. Add in the mozarella cheese and mix again, it will melt and cover all of the pastas just like any white pasta sauce.
- Add parsley and mix again. Put a dash of olive oil on top and serve as it is! Delicious!