Vickys Oven-Fried Coconut Prawns & Mango Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vickys Oven-Fried Coconut Prawns & Mango Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Oven-Fried Coconut Prawns & Mango Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 600 g of raw, shelled & deveined prawns / shrimp.
- It’s of some coconut milk.
- It’s 8 tbsp of cornflour / corn starch.
- It’s 120 g of desiccated / shredded coconut.
- You need 80 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- It’s 200 g of diced mango.
- It’s 160 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli / jalepeño, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of agave nectar / maple syrup or to taste.
Vickys Oven-Fried Coconut Prawns & Mango Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and lay a wire rack over a baking tray
- Put out 3 shallow bowls and use the first one for the cornflour, salt and pepper, the 2nd for the milk and in the last one, mix together the coconut and breadcrumbs
- First dredge the prawns in the cornflour
- A quick dip in the milk
- Then coat in the coconut and crumbs. Pat it on well
- Lay on the wire rack and put in the oven for 15 minutes until the prawns are pink and the breading is golden. Keep an eye on them as the coconut can go from golden to burnt quite quickly
- Meanwhile make the mango dipping sauce by putting all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and pureeing smooth
- Serve the prawns hot with the sauce and a salad
- The kids will love this sweet meal!