Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Peeled and Devained shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel Bulb.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Broken Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 medium of sized white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon thyme or regular thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Freshly groung Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice Onion, Fennel, and garlic thinly and place on a baking pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of good olive oil on onion and fennel and garlic along with 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and 3/4 tablespoon of ground black pepper and your fresh thyme mix thoroughly with hands and place in oven for 10 minutes
- While waiting on your roasted vegetables start your pasta. SALT YOUR WATER!
- Once 10 minutes is up remove roasted vegies from oven and turn, you want them soft not chared, and return them back to the oven for another 7 minutes
- Slice each shrimp in half long ways from the tail to the other end. This will ensure an even cooking
- Coat shrimp with cayenne and black pepper
- add your shrimp to the baking pan that your roasted vegies are on and mix well. Return it to the oven for another 5 to 7 miunutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
- Make a simple lemon vinegrette (1 part lemon to 2 parts olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper) and add it to your hot, drained pasta along with your parmesean cheese and fresh parsley
- Add your shrimp and roasted vegetables to your pasta mixture and mix well
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan and a lemon slice