15 Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook 15 Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp
- You need 1/2 kg of shrimp, heads removed.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of small fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of medium garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, minced.
- You need 1 pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 pinch of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
15 Minute Garlic Lemon Shrimp Step By Step
- Saute garlic and onion in 1/2 of the butter. Add a dash of olive oil.
- Add the shrimp and saute. When half cooked, add the salt, pepper, thyme and lemon juice. Set to low heat. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- The butter will dry out a bit so add in the remaining half of the butter. Add in some more olive oil if you want. Do a taste test. Add in more salt and pepper if preferred. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat once the butter has cleared up a bit. Serve hot. You can eat this with some tossed greens and goes really, really well with wasabi and rice.