Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon
- It’s 2 pounds of shrimps with tails.
- It’s 2 packages of noodles.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice only.
- You need of The peel of a grated lemon.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 6 of green onions.
Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon Instructions
- Defrost the shrimp and wash well, reserve. In a saucepan put to heat water and add a little oil so, that helps the noodles does not stick cook for 10 minutes.
- Wash perfect the parsley leaves, chop finely. Reserve. Equally the garlic, to peel and chop finely and reserves.Thaw the shrimps in cold water for faster. You have to change the water until you manage to have them thawed. Separately you heat about 4 liters of water and add a little oil. When it’s already boiling, you put the pasta on it, you have to submerge it perfectly all the pasta and leave it there for 10 min. Drains and reserves.
- Put the butter in a saucepan, let it heat for a moment, when the water is consumed, at high temperature add the garlic and the chilli flakes. Afterwards, reduce the temperature a little and put in the shrimps. When they are turning pink, add the pasta, parsley, paprika, lemon peel and lemon juice. Leave for about 5 more minutes.
- And it goes out, don’t over cook because the shrimp could be a little stiff and small. Chop the green onions and put them on top… and ready to savor. If you don’t finish all the pasta for something it can be heated in the microwave the next day.