Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 12 oz of Of Wide Egg Noodles.
- You need 2 cup of mixed vegetables (your choice).
- It’s 4 tsp of Knorr Chicken Flavor Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic.
- You need 2 lb of cut cubes of chicken breast.
Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- boil water in a pot
- add pasta in boiling water & add dash of salt
- Stir pasta occasionally till fully cooked
- Drain pasta well
- Add 12 cups of water in a separate pot.
- ADD onion, clove of garlic & 4 teaspoons of Knorr Chicken flavor and cubs of chicken breast.
- Cook chicken for 35 min in medium heat.
- Remove onion & garlic
- Add drained pasta mixed vegetables in pot of boiled chicken
- stir, cook 8 min and serve.