Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of uncooked shrimp (medium).
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked noodles (your choice).
- You need 3-4 cups of shredded parmesan cheese depending how cheesy you want.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 of Zest of lemon – about.
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta Step By Step
- Start by melting butter in skillet. Once melted add garlic & cook til fragrant. Add shrimp & lemon juice, cook til shrimp is pinkish.
- Once shrimp is done, remove from skillet & set aside. Add to skillet your milk or heavy cream & 1 cup parmesan cheese, moving around so as to thicken & melt cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix corn starch & a half cup water. Now add to the ceenter of the skillet with your milk & cheese. Whisk until thickened.
- Once thickened reduce heat & add cooked pasta & shrimp back to the skillet with milk/heavy cream, cheese & corn starch. Toss until pasta is fully coated with sauce.
- Now add another cup of parmesan cheese to make a little cheesier & toss until cheese is stringy. Serve & enjoy!