Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- It’s 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- Prepare 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- You need 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- It’s 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan Step By Step
- Cut up bok choy, put aside.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well.
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well.
- Add water, wait until boiling.
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire.
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water.
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle.
- Ready to serve.