Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of About 12 med shrimp, cut in half.
- It’s 6 oz of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s of Juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 of shallot, minced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need Dash of cayenne.
- It’s of Parmesan for garnish.
Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- Boil water for noodles, cook per package directions, drain and set aside
- In a skillet on medium low, add 2 tbsp butter, shrimp, shallots and onion. Cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 min.
- Turn heat to medium and add heavy cream, lemon juice, 2 tbsp butter, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook until just bubbling, add pasta and turn heat to low. Toss to coat.
- Serve with parm cheese on top! So simple, yeah? Perfect food if you're a bit too buzzed to do anything else 😉 cheers!
- Oh, and serve with garlic bread! If you have a hard time finding your bread knife, and decide that giving up sounds way easier, just do that, no one is judging you.