BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 1 of Cooked Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Family Size – Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 6 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 of 12 oz. bag of Medium Egg Noodles (optional).
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
BBQ Buffalo Chicken Soup Instructions
- Boil egg noodles.
- Remove meat from chicken.
- Mix milk, chicken, soups, and sauces in a large pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add sour cream and stir until completely dissolved.
- Strain egg noodles and add to the soup, then serve.