Prawn & Fennell Risotto – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawn & Fennell Risotto using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn & Fennell Risotto
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Fennell bulb.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable stockpot.
- Prepare 120 g of Arborio risotto rice.
- It’s Handful of Spinach.
- Prepare Packet of King Prawns.
- You need Half of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 60 mls of Single cream.
Prawn & Fennell Risotto Step By Step
- Finely chop onion & fennell bulb
- Boil kettle – add 400ml water to stock
- Tablespoon olive oil – medium heat in pan
- Add chopped onion and fennell bulb
- Gently fry for 20 minutes
- Add rice – stir fry for 2 minutes
- Add half stock – lower heat to simmer
- Add rest of stock and keep stirring for 20 minutes – add more water if looks dry
- Taste rice to ensure it is cooked
- Once cooked add prawns and squeeze half lemon
- Cook for 4-6 minutes until prawns are cooked
- Add cream & spinach one minute from the end