Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
- You need 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- It’s 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- You need 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas Instructions
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot…
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender……
- Next add your minced garlic…..
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well…..
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes……
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas……
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil……
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well…..
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender….
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!