Thukpa (Noodle Soup) – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thukpa (Noodle Soup) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thukpa (Noodle Soup)
- You need 1 cup of noodles / 1 small packet.
- You need 2 of chicken cubes, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of assorted Bell Pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 of onion, cubed.
- Prepare 4-5 stalks of bok choy, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of red chilli sauce (opt).
- You need 1 of egg omelette, shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp. of spring onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of lemon juice (opt).
Thukpa (Noodle Soup) Step By Step
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic till it changes colour. Add the chicken cubes, 3 1/2 cups water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the noodles and boil for a minute. Add the bell peppers, onion, salt, pepper, chilli powder and chilli sauce. Let it boil for a minute.
- Now add the bok choy and simmer further for a minute. Switch off the flame and add the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Serve in individual bowls. Garnish with the shredded omelette and spring onion.