Rich and Tangy Miso Hot and Sour Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Rich and Tangy Miso Hot and Sour Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich and Tangy Miso Hot and Sour Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Mentsuyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste), (to taste) ☆Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of thumbnail's worth ☆Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 600 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare 2 of to 4 tablespoons Vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Rich and Tangy Miso Hot and Sour Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Put the ingredients marked with ☆ in a small saucepan, then add the water little by little while mixing to dissolve the miso paste. Place the pan on the stove and heat. Boil the noodles.
- Once the soup is bubbling, add the dissolved katakuriko to thicken the soup, then pour the beaten egg in. Add the vinegar and mix the soup quickly before adding the salt, pepper and sesame oil at the end.
- Add the noodles and as much ra-yu chili sesame oil as you like.
- I made this with white miso. It was super delicious too.