Chicken and veg hot and sour soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken and veg hot and sour soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and veg hot and sour soup
- It’s 300 gms of chicken pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped French bean.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 bowl of noodles boil and fry.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour mix some water.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying the noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Chicken and veg hot and sour soup Step By Step
- Take a pan add oil and fry the noodles and keep aside. Take a pan add chicken and salt keep it for a boil and chicken shreded and keep aside and take a pan add oil add ginger, garlic, green chili stir fry and add onion and vegetables and stir cook well add chicken in boiling water and cook well.
- Add chicken, salt and black pepper and let it cook add soya sauce,vinegar and chili sauce mix and cook well and add cornflour and water mix and add more water and cook it until it form thick texture and add beaten egg and cook 5 minutes.
- Now soup is ready to serve and garnish it with fried noodles and boil chicken pieces.
- Enjoy with your family.