Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters
- Prepare 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled egg.
- It’s 3 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables you like.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters Instructions
- Immerse the cellophane noodles in hot water for about 3 minutes to soften. Cut into half. It is no problem if the inside is still hard at this stage!
- Core the cabbage and julienne.
- Heat 600 ml of water, grated garlic and ingredients marked ★ in a pan.
- Bring to boil, and add the shredded cabbage and the glass noodles. Boil until they are soft enough to eat.
- Serve in a bowl, and top with ham, boiled egg (cut in half) and vegetables! Sprinkle pepper if you like.
- Use lots of vegetables for the topping and make the dish more filling and nutritious! I topped my dish with bitter melon (goya) rubbed with salt, chives (nira) and goji berries.